I’ve just circulated an ABE Sept/Oct newsletter but failed to attached the October IBI newsletter which has been forwarded to me in advance of a link on the IBI website.
Here’s a link and table of contents…
- IBI Board commits to ambitious new Vision – 1 Billion tons of biochar per year!
- IBI Memberships Now Available!
- IBI Asia Launched in Nanjing, China
- International Workshop on Biochar and Sustainable Agriculture
- 3rd Asian Pacific Biomass Conference Re-cap
- IBI responds to “Current economic obstacles to biochar use in agriculture and climate
change mitigation”, an article in the magazine Carbon Management in September 2016
- The IBI Online Biochar Training Course is Ongoing
- Upcoming Calendar Events
- Recently Published Biochar Research and Resources (a selection from October list
- Relative influence of soil- vs. biochar properties on soil phosphorus retention
- Soil biochar amendment as a climate change mitigation tool: Key parameters and mechanisms involved
- Biochar effects on methane emissions from soils: A meta-analysis
- Connect with IBI Members and Supporters